"City"

Knowing how words and terms are defined and used is critical to comprehending the meaning of the various "laws" of United States and States of United States.
Geod Manson

"City"

Post by Geod Manson » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:48 pm

County of Napa Municipal code.
1.04.030 Definitions.
“City,” “the city” or “this city” means the City of Napa, California. The words “in the city” mean and include all territory over which the city now has or shall hereafter acquire jurisdiction for the exercise of its police powers or other regulatory powers.
http://qcode.us/codes/napa/?view=desktop&topic=0

Geod Manson

Re: "City"

Post by Geod Manson » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:20 pm

San Diego Municipal Code.
Dontcha just love how clear codes are written? It's clearly stating their jurisdiction- territorial.

“City” means the area within the territorial city limits of The City of San
Diego and such territory outside of this City over which the City has
jurisdiction or control by virtue of any Constitutional or Charter provisions, or
any law.
https://docs.sandiego.gov/municode/Muni ... sion02.pdf

Geod Manson

Post by Geod Manson » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:40 pm

The territory referred to are in the lists @110-127 of their State of California government code.
Under Territorial Jurisdiction.
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/face ... &article=2.

Logos
Site Admin

Post by Logos » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:00 pm

And the basis of their territorial jurisdiction over a particular place is that they own it, or at least share ownership/management responsibilities with United States. This is no different than how other corporations (see the Memo for "gov't == corporation" cites) or people have jurisdiction over their respective lands by virtue of ownership of said lands.

Truth, when found, is simple, and it really is that simple, boys and girls. Even children tend to comprehend and live by the concept of "my stuff, my turf... my rules!" The important "take away" from that, which our Memorandum concludes and Notice & Demand docs effectively prove by securing their agreement, is the inverse of said concept, that being the logical inference "not your turf, therefore NOT your rules".

Geod Manson

Post by Geod Manson » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Logos wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:00 pm
And the basis of their territorial jurisdiction over a particular place is that they own it, or at least share ownership/management responsibilities with United States. This is no different than how other corporations (see the Memo for "gov't == corporation" cites) or people have jurisdiction over their respective lands by virtue of ownership of said lands.

Truth, when found, is simple, and it really is that simple, boys and girls. Even children tend to comprehend and live by the concept of "my stuff, my turf... my rules!" The important "take away" from that, which our Memorandum concludes and Notice & Demand docs effectively prove by securing their agreement, is the inverse of said concept, that being the logical inference "not your turf, therefore NOT your rules".
It really is so simple that too many people can't comprehend because they think it couldn't be so simple.