words & perception

Knowing how words and terms are defined and used is critical to comprehending the meaning of the various "laws" of United States and States of United States.
Logos
Site Admin

words & perception

Post by Logos » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Law & English v2.x.pdf
(563.22 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
An annotated chart I drew up of various words we are encouraged to misuse, that warp our perceptions and immerse our minds in the leviathan that is the legal/commercial "Matrix". It takes some effort to police one's language so one's words accurately reflect one's thoughts.

One requires clarity of perception to effect precision of expression of one's perception of reality.
We have a "Tower of Babel" situation out there in that we've become gibbering idiots.

Geod Manson

Re: words & perception

Post by Geod Manson » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:13 am

DANGER-WORD-OF-DOUBLESPEAK-INCLUDE

Logos
Site Admin

Re: words & perception

Post by Logos » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:34 am

Good video. The common misuse of the word "include" is why we cited its definition and made it clear we comprehend its true meaning by pointing out our correct usage of it in the document templates we've uploaded.

I did a word search in the State of Connecticut General Statutes for the words in the "REAL" column from the chart I posted in this thread; they appeared very few times with "people", for example, appearing twice or so. That's a far cry from the number of times its counterpart from the "FICTION" column, the words "person/persons", was found.

When "They" want to refer to we living beings and the real world, as opposed to unnatural states of mind and the various "persons" one can act as, they choose the correct words to do so. When one comprehends the correct meanings of such commonly misused words, and performs word searches on "Their" laws like I did, one will realize the vast majority of their written legal verbiage has little direct bearing upon the vast majority of us where we are.