Where does government get power?

Here we will discuss where United States and States of United States have territorial jurisdiction to compel obedience to "federal" or "state" law.
iamfreeru2
Site Admin

Where does government get power?

Post by iamfreeru2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 pm

https://organiclaws.org/blog-the-work/
Where does the federal government get its power?

If you answered the Constitution of September 17, 1787, you are dead wrong. If you answered the United States Constitution, you are getting closer.

The answer is: the Constitution of the United States.

When the first President of the United States took this oral oath on April 30, 1789: “I, George Washington, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States,” he had been President of the United States of America since April 6, 1789.

That’s right, George Washington and every President since has been elected President of the United States of America weeks before taking the oath of office of President of the United States.
1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

iamfreeru2
Site Admin

Re: Where does government get power?

Post by iamfreeru2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:29 pm

CITIZENS, STATES & UNIONS

Posted on April 2, 2015 by Ed
There are TWO kinds of Citizens, TWO kinds of States, and Two kinds of Unions

The Constitution of September 17, 1787 acknowledges, in Article I, two kinds of Citizen of the United States, and therefore, two different States from two different Unions. The Northwest Ordinance of July 13, 1787 created the possibility of States populated by inhabitants who can become Citizens of the United States at age 18. Elsewhere, in the original 13 States, citizenship is only possible at age 21, the common-law age of majority. In federal territory 18-year-olds are subjects of government.
1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

Logos
Site Admin

Re: Where does government get power?

Post by Logos » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:09 pm

The principle undergirding where on earth they exercise their authority may be called "proprietary power", a right inherent to an owner--but owner of what?

United States is acting as a glorified land owner (or property management company, asset servicer) of "the land" spoken of in their Constitution. What is that "subject to" land? It is all those certain “places and waters, continental or insular," owned by the Confederacy, The United States of America--which is NOT all of America as depicted on a map.