Passport Success

Any successes, no matter how small or how big, are posted here.
iamfreeru2
Site Admin

Passport Success

Post by iamfreeru2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 pm

https://organiclaws.org/forums/topic/passport-success/

I copied and pasted the first post in the link to peak the interest of the members here.
I have been without drivers license and social security number since the late ’90’s, hence no government issued ID. I apply’d for a passport card back in September using an expired passport issued in 1995 and an id tied to an old traffic case. The application was accepted but the State Dept would not issue the passport because I did not tender the required United States citizen information. After a go-round or two, when the California Declaration became available, I sent it and a copy of the Articles of Confederation in with the words “Free Inhabitant” underlined in red to the State Dept. and figured they would deny the request for the Passport. Imagine my surprise when 3 weeks later I get a Passport card in the mail with the old passport and Articles of Confederation returned to me.
It just goes to prove that there still is such a thing as a Free Inhabitant, and the United States of America still recognizes it.
Greg
1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

Logos
Site Admin

Re: Passport Success

Post by Logos » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:21 pm

The next question is: what differences, if any, are there between Greg's passport and the typical one?